The Stables, Self-Catering Sleeps 4 or 5 + Cot
The Stables is split level with a large lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom and twin bedroom at ground floor and large double bedroom at first floor. This unique accommodation offers a special charm with its high vaulted beamed ceilings, slate floor, galleried double bedroom with views across the surrounding fields and a wood burning stove (Supplemented by central heating). It has been furnished accordingly with leather lounge suite, dining table and chairs and cast iron double bed. The twin bedroom can accommodate a third bed or alternatively upon request the existing bedroom furniture can be converted to provide a further double bed. This cottage is ideal for the larger family, those with older children or two couples sharing.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with fan oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with 4* freezer compartment and washer dryer.
- The Kitchen benefits from a full complement of kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and glasses.
- Food blender and cafetiere
- Highchair, booster chair, travel cot, Z bed available, bed bumpers, potty, stairgate, steriliser, changing mat, bottle warmer, baby bath, black out blind all available on request.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Flat Screen TV with Free view and DVD player .
- CD Player/Radio.
- Selection of books, toys and games.
- Selection of DVDs.
- Bathroom with bath with electric shower over.
- Dedicated picnic table to the side of the cottage overlooking open countryside.
- Dedicated parking next to cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, j cloths, sponge scourers, and light bulbs supplied.