£3.00 per day / £20.00 per week
Please ensure you have read our Booking Conditions. To book either use Online Booking or telephone +44 (0)1503 220 252 for availability.
Talehay Farm, Tremaine, Pelynt, Looe, Cornwall, PL13 2LT, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)1503 220 252 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- A deposit of 25% is taken on booking. The balance must be paid 42 days before commencement of your stay. For bookings made 42 days or less before arrival the full amount is required on booking.
- Once a confirmation letter has been received the hirer is responsible for the total price of the holiday.
- Any cancellations must be notified at the earliest date and confirmed in writing, thereby giving us the best chance to re-let. You will receive a full refund if you cancel up to 7 days prior to check in, refunds will be released on the scheduled check out date. (less £25 booking fee)
- For a check in on Saturday, guests need to cancel by the prior Friday (7 days prior)
- The proprietors reserve the right to terminate your stay if you or members of your party are believed to be causing a nuisance to other guests or are not treating the property with due respect.
- The cottages and rooms must be left in a clean and tidy condition on departure. Any furniture, carpets or any other cottage articles, which are damaged, broken or lost, must be paid for. The hirer must report any breakage, damage, loss or any other problem at the time.
- Only persons listed on the booking form are allowed to stay in the accommodation.
- The proprietors reserve the right to enter the property during your stay.
- Cottages are available from 15.00 on the day of arrival and guests are requested to vacate by 10.00 on the day of departure.
Please Note: If arriving after 18.00 please ring to arrange a time.
- Pets are to be well-behaved and kept off beds and furniture, and are not to be left unattended. Dogs are allowed off lead in the grounds but must be under close control and supervised at all times. Our field can be used for off lead pet recreation. Dog owners are responsible for clearing up any dog litter created by their pet and disposing of in a hygienic manner.
- All cottages are non smoking