Owl Cottage, Self-Catering Sleeps 4
A cosy 2 storey traditional character cottage, with oak beams, slate window sills, and stone fireplace. Owl cottage provides a lounge/diner and kitchen at ground floor and a double bedroom, a twin bedroom independent bath room at first floor The front of this cottage is south facing and guests are often found sitting outside on the garden furniture provided, enjoying a cup of tea or glass of wine in the afternoon sunshine. The Owl is ideal for two couples sharing or family.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with fan oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with 4* freezer compartment and washer dryer.
- The Kitchen benefits from a full complement of kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and glasses.
- Food blender and cafetiere
- Hair dryer.
- Highchair, booster chair, travel cot, stair gate, bed bumpers, Z bed, steriliser, bottle warmer, potty, baby bath, changing mat, black out blind all available on request.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Flat Screen TV with Free view and DVD player.
- CD Player/Radio.
- Selection of books, toys and games.
- Selection of DVDs.
- Bathroom with bath and electric shower over.
- Garden table, and chairs to the front of the cottage and dedicated picnic table to rear overlooking open countryside.
- Dedicated parking next to cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, j cloths, sponge scourers, and light bulbs supplied.