Barn Cottage, Self-Catering Sleeps 2
A cosy 2 storey traditional character cottage, with oak beams, slate window sills, and stone fireplace. Barn cottage provides a lounge/diner and kitchen at ground floor and a double bedroom (King size bed) with adjoining bath room at first floor. The Double Bedroom can comfortably accommodate a Z bed or cot. The front of this cottage is south facing and guests are often found sitting outside on the garden furniture provided enjoying a cup of tea or glass of wine in the afternoon sunshine. The Barn is ideal for a couple or smaller families with a young child or baby.
- Fully equipped kitchen, with fan oven and ceramic hob, microwave, fridge with 4* freezer compartment and washer dryer.
- The Kitchen benefits from a full complement of kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and glasses.
- Food blender and cafetiere.
- Hair dryer.
- Highchair, booster chair, travel cot, Z bed, stair gate, baby bath, changing mat, bottle warmer, steriliser, bed bumpers, potty, black out blind, available on request
- Oil fired central heating.
- Flat Screen TV with Free view and DVD player.
- CD Player/Radio.
- Selection of books, toys and games.
- Selection of DVDs and videos.
- Bathroom with bath electric shower over
- Garden table, and chairs to the front of the cottage and dedicated picnic table over looking open countryside to the rear.
- Dedicated parking next to cottage.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, j cloths, sponge scourers, and light bulbs supplied.