COVID 19: Please note that in the event that guests are prevented or advised from travelling or staying at Talehay Cottages as a result of Government recommendations or "lockdown" we will provide a full refund of all booking fees paid.
Neil & Theresa your hosts pride themselves on their welcome and hospitality. Guests are actively encouraged to exploit their host’s local knowledge whether it is for a special restaurant, the nearest beach or what is best to visit further a field. There is no problem to small, and they will do their best to make your stay a memorable one.
- Talehay has flexible cancellation terms allowing full refund up to 1 month prior to check in (less £25 booking fee) - Full details of our Terms and Conditions are located on the "Tariff & Availability" page.
- Open all Year.
- Non smoking.
- All bedding provided including sheets, duvets and duvet covers.
- Towels provided.
- Cot (with or without bassinet), high chair, dining booster seat, stair gate, bottle steriliser/warmer, changing mat, potty, baby bath, toilet seat, bed bumpers, black out blind and food processor available on request.
- WIFI Free in all cottages
- Ample off road parking at Talehay.
- BBQ and Picnic areas with separate picnic tables for each cottage. BBQs available on request.
- All kitchens are fully equipped including 4 ring hob, oven, microwave and fridge with 4* freezer compartment.
- All Kitchens benefit from a full complement of kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and glasses.
- Flat screen colour TV's, DVD players, and CD/Radio's in all cottages.
- Automatic washer/dryers in all cottages.
- All cottages have baths with electric showers over.
- All cottages are centrally heated.
- Cottage prices are all inclusive of heating and electric.
- Information on local attractions and events available, walkers guides, ordinance survey maps, cycle guides available for loan to guests.
- A wide selection of DVDs, books and games suitable for all ages available for guest use in each cottage.
- Pets welcome - maximum of 2 dogs (See price list and booking conditions).
- Just 25 minuites from the Eden Project.
- All major Credit/Debit cards accepted.
The village of Pelynt is within 3 minutes drive of Talehay or 20 minutes walk via public footpath and quiet country lane. It benefits from 2 well stocked village convenience stores one of which has a highly reputable butcher within it, a Pub called the Jubilee and The Old Post Office Coffee shop/Restaurant. It also benefits from Church of England and Methodist churches.