TALEHAY SELF CATERING COUNTRY HOLIDAY COTTAGES
NEAR BEAUTIFUL LOOE, POLPERRO & FOWEY
Talehay Farmhouse is a grade 2 listed Cornish farm house with its origins in the 17th century. It is surrounded by beautiful open countryside and approached down a quiet country lane. The converted stone built cottages and farm house retain much character and provide well specified and tastefully furnished accommodation around a central courtyard. The cottages are situated in spacious communal gardens with lawned areas, ideal for picnics, barbecues and safe for children to play. To the rear of the main house is a further three and a half acres of fully enclosed meadow which is also available for guest’s recreational use.
The Lodge - Bedroom
The Stables - Lounge
Talehay is situated a mile from the village of Pelynt, Nr Looe, Cornwall, amidst delightful unspoilt open countryside. The magnificent Cornish coastline with its secluded sandy coves and breath taking views is only 3 miles away. It is ideal if you are looking for a 'get away from it all' holiday seeking peace and tranquillity or as a base to explore the many readily accessible attractions of Cornwall; it's beaches, fishing villages, stately homes, famous gardens, coastal and inland walks as well as the world renowned "Eden Project". Available nearby you can enjoy golf, diving, surfing, horse riding, cycling and many country and coastal walks.
The Barn - Bedroom
The Stables - Bedroom
Neil & Theresa your hosts pride themselves on their welcome and hospitality. Guests are actively encouraged to exploit their host’s local knowledge whether it is for a special restaurant, the nearest beach or what is best to visit further a field. There is no problem to small, and they will do their best to make your stay a memorable one.
- Open all Year.
- Non smoking.
- All bedding provided including sheets, duvets and duvet covers(cot linen excluded).
- Towels provided on request at a charge of £4 per set.
- Cots, high chairs, stair gates, bottle sterilisers, changing mats, potties and food processors available on request.
- WIFI In All cottages
- Ample off road parking at Talehay.
- BBQ and Picnic areas with separate picnic tables for each cottage.
- All kitchens are fully equipped including 4 ring hob, oven, microwave and fridge with 4* freezer compartment.
- All Kitchens benefit from a full complement of kitchen utensils, cutlery, pots, pans, plates and glasses.
- Flat screen colour TV's, DVD players, videos and CD/Radio's in all cottages.
- Automatic washer/dryers in all cottages.
- All cottages have baths with showers or shower mixer taps.
- All cottages are centrally heated.
- Cottage prices are all inclusive of heating and electric.
- Information on local attractions and events available, walkers guides, ordinance survey maps, cycle guides available for loan to guests.
- A wide selection of videos, DVDs and games suitable for all ages available for guest use in each cottage.
- Pets welcome - maximum of 2 dogs (See price list and booking conditions).
- Just 20 minuites from the Eden Project.
- All major Credit/Debit cards accepted.
The village of Pelynt is within 3 minutes drive of Talehay or 20 minutes walk via public footpath and quiet country lane. It benefits from 2 well stocked village convenience stores one of which has a highly reputable butcher within it, a Pub called the Jubilee and the Dagger Restaurant. It also benefits from Church of England and Methodist churches.